Someone said the only constant is change. Well, we have all been going through a lot of change in the past several weeks. Change seems to elicit fear and anxiety in most. Changing routines brings fear of the unknown. We always assume the unknown will bring something worse than the current routine.
- But what if it brought something better?
- What if it is time for each of us to take a reset?
- What are you going to choose to Reset?
Maybe it’s time to reflect on:
- Mindset – Is Yours a Fixed or Growth Type?
- Conquering Your Anxiety- once and for all
- Optimizing Your Health
- Food Choices For Your Family – My nutritionist friend Jess Sherman’s blog post
- Healing Your Relationships After Trauma – My friend Dr. Aimie Apigian’s programs
I believe Mindset is everything. If you can manage your mindset you can manage anything. If you are not achieving your goals please get a mindset checkup 😉
We Have Gone Virtual
All our current appointments are through video-conferencing.
Dr. Laurie Goldman is a medical doctor, psychiatrist, and functional medicine practitioner who’s been in private practice since 1999. She founded Clear Path Wellness to help her patients reach their maximum state of mental and physical health using a personalized, comprehensive approach powered by the principles of functional medicine, which treats the whole person, not just symptoms.