Roasted Asparagus with Easy Blender Hollandaise Sauce
Author: Lisa Wells
Prep time 10 min.
Cook time 20min.
Total time 20 min.
- 1 pound asparagus
- 1 Tbsp grass fed-ghee or butter melted
- salt & pepper to taste
- 3 egg yolks
- Juice of half a lemon or more to taste
- cayenne pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup grass-fed ghee or butter heated
- Preheat oven to 425 Degrees F
- Toss asparagus with 1 tablespoon ghee, salt and pepper and roast until it starts to caramelize but is still crisp, about 10 minutes.
- Add egg yokes, lemon juice, and cayenne pepper to blend a few seconds until combined.
- With blender running, pour hot ghee or butter into blender in a slow steam until combined.
- Taste and add more lemon juice, cayenne pepper and salt if needed.
- Thin with a little warm water if desired.
- Drizzle Hollandaise sauce over asparagus and serve remaining sauce on the side.
Calories: 296kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 213mg | Sodium: 9mg |Potassium: 243mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1050IU | Vitamin C: 6.4mg | Calcium: 45mg
| Iron: 2.8mg
Slow Cooker Ham
Author Michele Spring
(Paleo and AIP)
- 1 4-6 lb. Ham Roast
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 2 teaspoon Dried Rosemary
- 4 tbs Coconut Oil
- zest of 1 Orange
- 1 tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
- Place ham in slow cooker.Put the rest of the ingredients on the ham.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- You can use a spiral-sliced ham for this but I’d keep the cooking time more on the low end (closer to 4 hours or even less) as the slices allow it to cook faster and get dried out faster.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time: 6 hours
Total Time: 6 hours, 5 minutes
We Have Gone Virtual
All our current appointments are through video-conferencing.
Schedule a Free Discovery Call or give us a call 312-973-1866.
Need to order supplements? Fullscript | Wholescripts
Need to order a test? Please visit my laboratory testing page to learn more.
Dr. Laurie Goldman is a medical doctor, psychiatrist, and functional medicine practitioner who’s been in private practice since 1999. She founded Clear Path Wellness to help her patients reach their maximum state of mental and physical health using a personalized, comprehensive approach powered by the principles of functional medicine, which treats the whole person, not just symptoms.