Your CONNECTION with others has never been more important!
Are you one of many stuck in the cycle of inflammation-triggering habits and patterned bad choices like going to bed too late, drinking too much wine, or coffee, and missing your workouts?
There is evidence that raised levels of inflammation in your body can actually skew your judgment towards rewards & impulsivity (driven by your amygdala) and away from delayed gratification.
Research suggests that up to 90% of all illness and disease is stress-related. Chronic stress contributes to imbalances in your gut microbiome. It also puts you at risk for cardiovascular disorders, metabolic disease (diabetes, obesity, Alzheimer’s, cancer), mental health disorders such as depression, anxiety, learning disorders, and memory problems including dementia.
I know you want to be healthier this year, so you can feel your best and focus on living life to the fullest, and I have a plan for you.
Attend “What the Gut (f$*#) is Going On?!” – Natural solutions to reduce stress, alleviate anxiety, and resolve emotional eating patterns, a FREE online 1-Day Retreat, October 24, 2020:
This upcoming online, LIVE retreat/summit, hosted by Registered Holistic Nutritionist Cat Dillon on October 24, will showcase solutions to your stress, mood, impulsive eating & gut issues via expert interviews AND mind/body practice sessions… I’ve partnered with Cat and her phenomenal team to help support your health and spread this HUGE MESSAGE.
We want you to FEEL GOOD and live your best life! (What else is there to do?)
The “What the Gut (f$*#) is Going On?!”!, event is a LIVE, one-day special event showcasing the step-by-step processes, tools, and information you need to achieve your health goals… ALL IN ONE PLACE! You’ll listen AND you’ll participate.
Online for FREE from Saturday, October 24, 2020
Access it from ANY computer or mobile device
Watch it from the gym, while preparing food, on the couch with your fur-kids, or while your kids are leaving you a mess to clean up!
Grab a tea & a snack and simply tune in. I’m certain this event will give you the information you’ve been waiting for to truly change your life.
The reason this event is happening is because of Cat’s personal journey that took her from years of sleepless nights, anxiety, and depression from chronic eczema (a condition that causes skin irritations that are embarrassing and hard to live with including itchy, scaly skin) to where she is today. Now her passion is to help others truly feel alive and well.
60% of American adults have at least one chronic degenerative disease. Many feel stuck with low motivation and have poor decision making that fosters unhealthy habits. Others know what to do, but have trouble following through.
The “What the Gut (f$*#) is Going On?!” event will bring us all together BODY + MIND + SPIRIT and teach you:
- HOW and WHAT to do to reduce your stress and anxiety.
- WHAT you can do to attain better control of your physiology and psychology.
- HOW you can shift your state of being through the simple practices of breathwork, acupressure, yoga, meditation, self-hypnosis for better habits, movement, and measuring heart rate variability through /HeartMath.
If you’re ready for a real change, join me at this event!
Register for FREE now at the following link:
- Joel Greene, CEO of VEEP/Author of The Immunity Code, The Fat Loss Paradox
- Dr. Laurie Goldman MD, Medical Doctor, Psychiatrist and Functional Medicine Expert, Your Brain on Heart Math
- Aditya Jaykumar Iyer, My Seven Chakras Podcast, Yogic Breathwork To Reduce Stress and Melt Anxiety
- Dr. Nish Chellam MD – Emotions, Hormones and Dysfunction
- Alysa Rushton, Inspirational Speaker & Coach, Unraveling the Energetics of Trauma
- Daved Rosensweet MD, Bioidentical Hormone Replacement
- Paula Mitten, Internationally Recognized Yoga Instructor & Teacher Trainer, Heart Centered Yoga Flow
- Quli Zhou, Master Acupuncturist, Acupressure for Pain and Stress Relief
- Julie Simon, Overeating Recovery Therapist & Coach, Establishing Nervous System Regulation
- Rita Black, Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, Self Hypnosis for Habits
- Jonathan Adams aka “Sonic Yogi™”, Release Stress Through Sound & Frequency
Register for FREE now at the following link:
I’ll see you there!
Dr. Laurie Goldman is a medical doctor, psychiatrist, and functional medicine practitioner who’s been in private practice since 1999. She founded Clear Path Wellness to help her patients reach their maximum state of mental and physical health using a personalized, comprehensive approach powered by the principles of functional medicine, which treats the whole person, not just symptoms.
Please forward this blog post to a loved one or friend if you have found this helpful.